If you already have a project opened, G-Electrical will save over the same file. That is why G-Electrical will not ask where you want to save.
G-Electrical only asks where you wish to save if there is no project saved.
2. If a window pop up appears where you want to save the file, just select the place where you would like to save and click on the save button.
1. On the upper left > left click on the icon.
2. You can save the project or save as…
If you save as, a window will pop up asking to choose where you want to save the file.
3. Find the folder you want to save the project.
4. Left click on Save button.