For the insertion of contacts into your projects, you need to use the â€œCustomâ€ or â€œProjectâ€ palette. Inside â€œCustomâ€, you will find two folders: Components and Wires. In these two, everything being used on the project is shown, that is: The two buttons, S1 and S2, the K1 contactor, and the wires, which at this point are without identification.
Inserting a contact…
1. Open the Custom (Project) palette > Components > K1-CONTATOR TRIP. A 50-30-11(1NA+1NF), 230Vca > Contacts;
2. Select the 13, 14 contact;
3. Double-click it;
4. Position it as shown on the image below:
On the added contact, besides the contact name and its connections, you will see the main componentâ€™s (father componentâ€™s) position.
The â€œ01â€ refers to the page, while “E” and “2” refer to the pageÂ´s row and column , respectively. Likely the contactor, you may notice its cross reference has already been refreshed, indicating the contactâ€™s position in the project.
After you have created the coil support, add the lamp to indicate if it is on or off.
1. Locate the 21,22 contact in the â€œCustomâ€ palette;
2. Insert the contact on the wire, as shown below:
3. Locate the component 3SB3001-6AA40 in the component palette using â€œSearchâ€;
4. Insert it over the wire, below the previously added normally closed contact;
5. Fill in the information according to the following picture.