To be able to approach every subject under Electrical Schematics, such as inserting wires, components, contacts of a component, linking accessories, and others, in a neater way, we created a project to control the direct start of an engine.Â
- In the Component palette
- Open the folder BOTÃ•ES > TELEMECANIQUE > HARMONY XB5 > BOTÃƒO COM. LUMIN., 1NF, AM, 220V, TRANSF. XB5-AW3542.
- Double-click on the component
- Position the component on the first wire from left to right, like in to the picture below:
After insertion, a componentâ€™s property window is displayed. The characteristics there shown correspond to the attributes the component block already possesses.
This indicates the componentâ€™s name. This is placed and incremented automatically due to a setting in the components register.
Indicates the componentâ€™s terminals
Shows the dimensions of the tag that contains the componentâ€™s description on the panel.
5. Fill in the information according to the following image:
In case you are used to to insert the components in a wireâ€™s center or extremity, check if the snap setting â€œClosestâ€ is enabled.
- In the component palette;
- Open the folder BOTÃ•ES > TELEMECANIQUE > HARMONY XB5 > BOTÃƒO COM. LUMIN., 1NA, AM, 220V, LED, XB5-AW35M1;
- Insert the component in the position shown below;
- Fill in the data according to the following picture;
Read on for an alternative way of locating and inserting a contactor.
You may use the â€œSearchâ€ resource to locate a component as well. With that, itâ€™s possible to use one componentâ€™s information,Â like its system code, manufacture code or description to locate it in a much faster way.
- Click on the search field in the component palette
- Type in the code 50-30-11 and type Enter on your keyboard
G-Electrical will locate the CONTATOR TRIP. A 50-30-11(1NA+1NF), 230Vca.
Â Â Â 3. Insert the wire below the previously added SH2 button.
Note that a small grid with contact indicators will be added below the contactor. It is called â€œCross Referenceâ€ inside G-Electrical and its purpose is to inform the position of other contacts of the same component on the project.
After you have inserted the contactor, you will need to put in a normally open contact parallel to our botton, so we may sustain our start. To this, before the contact insertion, you need to insert the connection wire, following the steps below.
- In the wire palette
- Open folder â€œ0.75mmÂ²â€
- Insert the red wire, pictured below:
Check out how to insert a component contact here.