Inside G-Electrical, a typical circuit is a type of component created based on a set of other standard components, for instance, a motor direct start. It is possible to create a typical circuit to perform a direct start without browsing component by component and making its connections, optimizing then, the development project time.
1. Develop a set of components that you will apply on your typical circuit on the G-ElectricalÂ´s graphical area;
2. Select all the components and right-click it, create a typical circuit;
3. On the name field, set the typical circuit name;
4. Select the set properties manually option and click on next;
5. Click on edit to add a new insetion point to the typical circuit;
6. Click on insertion point and place it. Right after, click on Ok and next;
7. On the properties tab, fill the values with you will and click next;
8. On the replace tab, click next;
9. On the components library tab, set where the typical circuit will be saved on and click next > Finish.
Done the typical circuit creation, it is possible to insert it into your project and optimize time with standard circuits already made on previous projects.