To be able to approach every subject under Electrical Schematics, such as inserting wires, components, contacts of a component, linking accessories, and others, in a neater way, we created a project to control the direct start of an engine.
In many cases, it turns out to be necessary to substitute wires inside a design. The project we are developing is a good example, as we are not respecting the color of neutral wires, which are by norm light blue, or that of the protection wires, which are normally green or green-yellow.Â
- Go to the Pages palette;
- Open the page group Electrical Schematic;
- Turn to page 4 as current by double-clicking on it;
- Select the wires as shown in the figure below;
- Go to the Wires palette and open the folder â€œ1,5mmÂ²â€;
- Right-click on the wireÂ â€œ1,5mmÂ² (BLUE)”;
- Click on the Replace option;
- Select the Substitute keeping name option;
Now the wires have been replaced;
- Do the same on the pages of direct start force and reversing start.