To be able to approach every subject under Electrical Schematics, such as inserting wires, components, contacts of a component, linking accessories, and others, in a neater way, we created a project to control the direct start of an engine.Â
Many times, by a customer’s request, a component needs to have its line or manufactor changed. In some cases, the components must be resized on the design itself.
With the Component Substitution resource, it is possible to switch the component without compromising its position. Next, we will present you with an example using the mobile circuit breaker DM2 inserted on the reversing start force page.
- In the Pages palette, select the group Electrical Schematic
- Double-click on the page calledÂ 07-PARTIDA REVERSORA
- Select the component DM2 inserted in the project.
- In the Component palette, locateÂ DISJUNTORES>ABB> LINHA MS;
- Right-click on the component DISJ. MOTOR MS325 – 12,5;
- Select the option “Substitute”
You will have 3 options inside Substitute:
– Keeping Properties, which will maintain all information and attributes of the component according to the settings on the component used as replacement
– New Properties, which will reset all settings on the component to be replaced
– Keeping name, which will maintain the replaced component’s tag but will reset everything else.
- Select the option “Maintaining name”
All done. Your component has been substituted.