Some properties used by G-Electrical are standardised, that is, have specific functions for each finality. Next, you will find a list of all available properties along with a brief description and details of where they can be used.
- SEQUENCE responsible for generating a sequential number in the materials list. Â Used whenever you have a numeric order of items
- QTD – shows the total amount of items with the same information, used for item totalisation in the materials list.
- NAME – shows the name of the cable’s path as it is registered in the database, used mainly on multiway cable lists.
- TAG_INI – informs the TAG and initial link of components connected through a wire. Used in TO FROM lists where it is interesting to know the exact terminal of the initial connection.
- TAG_END – indicates the TAG and the link of components linked through a wire. Also used in the TO FROM lists.
- LOCAL – Informs the location of the component in the design
- T_INI – informs only the initial tag of the component connected to the wire in the wire grid
- T_END – informs only the final tag of the component connected to the wire in the grid, used in lists where the terminals are not shown
- LIN_INI – Informs only the initial link of a component connect to a Â wire of the wire grid
- LIN_END – indicates the final link of a component connected to aÂ wire in the grid, used to inform exact terminals of the design’s connections.
- REL_INI – Informs only the initial tag (RELACAO Attribute) of the component conected to the wire of the wires table.
- REL_FIM – Informs only the ending tag (RELACAO Attribute) of the component conected to the wire of the wires table.
- RELACAO_INI – Informs the Initial TAG (RELACAO attribute) and connections of the component connected through a wire.
- RELACAO_FIM – Informs the Ending TAG (RELACAO attribute) and connections of the component connected through a wire.
Used on wire lists where the terminals do not need to appear.
Used on wire lists where is interesting to know the exact terminal of the initial or ending connection.