For the insertion of contacts into your projects, you need to use the “Custom” or “Project” palette. Inside “Custom”, you will find two folders: Components and Wires. In these two, everything being used on the project is shown, that is: The two buttons, S1 and S2, the K1 contactor, and the wires, which at this point are without identification.
Inserting a contact…
1. Open the Custom (Project) palette > Components > K1-CONTATOR TRIP. A 50-30-11(1NA+1NF), 230Vca > Contacts;
2. Select the 13, 14 contact;
3. Double-click it;
4. Position it as shown on the image below:
On the added contact, besides the contact name and its connections, you will see the main component’s (father component’s) position.
The “01” refers to the page, while “E” and “2” refer to the page´s row and column , respectively. Likely the contactor, you may notice its cross reference has already been refreshed, indicating the contact’s position in the project.
After you have created the coil support, add the lamp to indicate if it is on or off.
1. Locate the 21,22 contact in the “Custom” palette;
2. Insert the contact on the wire, as shown below:
3. Locate the component 3SB3001-6AA40 in the component palette using “Search”;
4. Insert it over the wire, below the previously added normally closed contact;
5. Fill in the information according to the following picture.