To be able to approach every subject under Electrical Schematics, such as inserting wires, components, contacts of a component, linking accessories, and others, in a neater way, we created a project to control the direct start of an engine.
Inserting phase and neutral…
- Double click on the page to turn it currently;
- Select the red wire with a single click on it.
On the palette’s upper left corner, there is a tool shaped like red line, called “Insert single-phase wire”.
This tool allows you to add just a single wire. If you wish to add more than one, press “Insert single phase wire”. You will notice two more options, “Insert double-phase wire” and “insert triple-phase wire”
3. Choose “Insert double-phase wire”
4. Select the wires’ insertion point on A1 quadrant
5. Define the wires’ orientation as horizontal
6. Specify its length (either manually with a click or by typing it into the command window). Choose the next point on A9 quadrant. The wire may continue either up- or downwards.
7. Press either Space or Enter on your keyboard.
When you conclude the first wire, the second one will appear automatically.
8. Set the distance between the wires by clicking or by typing into the command window.
9. Add the second wire at the end of the D line on the workspace.
A window with the wire information will pop up, in which you can attribute a name to each wire and visualize other information pertaining to each wire, such as gauge and color.
10. Click Ok.
Inserting three wires (triple-phase wire)
- Select the red 0.75mm² wire
- Select the option Insert triple-phase wire
- Indicate the first wire insertion point above the phase wire on column 2 of the workspace
- Press Enter on the keyboard
Note that the distance between wires will be uniform.
5. Add the central wire in column 5
6. Click Ok.
The insertion will appear similar to the image below: