Some examples of patterns:
? Three phases already named with the wire gauge set (with the variations R|S|T, L1|L2|L3…);
? Motor direct start diagram;
? Specifics motor indirect start diagrams (reversing, star-triangle, Dahlander…);
? Identical electrical diagrams with small variations on the load;
? Identical electrical diagrams with small variations on the manufactures..
1. Draw the diagram you want to make a standard one.;
2. Select the diagram on the graphics area;
3. Right click it;
4. Select the “Create a typical circuit” option;
5. Set the typical circuit name;
6. Follow the steps of the assistant;
7. Finish the assistant.