The busbar has representations for schematics where is displayed as a wire, and can be attributed to some other symbol during the component creation, which is incorporated to the system in the busbar insertion.
A busbar has the following features in common with a wire:
These features can be altered during the componentâ€™s creation. For that, it is necessary to select the option â€œManually assign propertiesâ€ in the component creation assistant.
â€¢ Included in the lists;
â€¢ Features displayed horizontally;
â€¢ Line color;
â€¢ Line thickness;
â€¢ Line type.
1. Click on advance on the first window of the component creation assistant;
2. On the window that is displayed next, alter the type of component to â€œbusbar” and name it as you wish;
3. Next, create the componentâ€™s representations, starting with schematics;
4. After selecting the rule which it will be created, click on â€œNewâ€. This will create the illustration that will serve as schematic and will be adjoined to the wire representing the busbar at the point of insertion;
5. Next, set the busbar characteristics, such as â€œInclude in the listâ€, â€œautomatic nameâ€ and other customised features;
6. The next window will indicate the folder which the new component will be saved in. You will conclude the creation in the window displayed after that. Busbar have the same automatic names as other components.
The busbar may be created just like rail and gutter blocks (single and multiple lines)
These components, just like the wires, may be resized and have multiple vias inserted in the schematic.
1. In the component palette, click on what is to be added;
2. Right-click on the chosen component and select the â€œSchematicâ€ option under â€œInsertâ€;
3. Insert the component into the design.
1. Click on the â€œAddressâ€ option;
2. The busbar should be addressed in the same way as the wires;
Both allows repetition in relationships between components. In the listings, the they will be mentioned in a similar way as other components.