There are several configurable parameters that allow us to generate an export list in the format that we wish. Also, this can be a great practice to automatically integrate data from an automatic list with an ERP registry that otherwise would be manually filled.
- Select the items that will be shown in the exported list;
- After selecting what will be exported (wires, components, etc…), access the list properties to change/create info;
- Click in “advanced” to gain access to list properties, where you can manipulate export data;
- Double click the property to access settable parameters:
• Name – property name that will be used to fill the column of the exported list;
• Description – column name of the exported list;
• Join – possibility of grouping a property in the list;
• Fix – in some cases, like ERP system integrations, a fixed value field is necessary, in this case, the value entered in “Name” will be used in every column line;
• Size – we can set how many characters our column will have in the exported list;
• Complete with – if the value filled does not have the configured amount of characters, G-Electrical will autocomplete this value;
• Align – we can define an alignment to the list fields.
With the configured properties we can:
• Check in the selection box which ones will be exported;
• Redefine the order using the “Up” and “Down” buttons;
• Create new fields that can be included in export lists with the “New” button.